Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

My summer projects.

October 15, 2011

Scrap Tote Bag.

Using your scrap strips 1 to 2 inches wide, sew them together either on the bias or straight across until they're 27 inches long. One side of the strips should be straight, sew as many strips as you need to make the outside of the tote bag. I sewed a total of 14 strips together, plus a few more for the handles. Use coordinating fabric for the lining.









I made fabric from the Peanut quilt scraps, added a border, quilted it. This is my contribution to our quilts guild Teddy Bear/Doll quilts for the Christmas Cheer Fund.













This summer I did some sewing at Heather’s. She was kind enough to make a kit for me and help me make this Jelly Bag, plus the Runaround Bag, pattern by Lazy Girl.























This fall I signed up for a Halloween Tote and mug rug swap. These are the extras I made for my friends.







Our son Chris and his family sent Bill this beautiful watch for his 80th birthday.
We picked it up at the Canadian/American border. Bill doesn’t want to take it off.





Al came home to see his dad. October 12 to 17, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment