Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Halloween Swap

This morning,Thursday, October 27, 2011, Bill and I went to the Canadian/American Border to return my Husquvarni Sapphire 835 sewing machine to Florida. Of course we also sent out a package containing Dad's Oatmeal cookies to our kids in Utah, killing two birds with one stone. My young relatives in Slovakia love that expression. The weather was perfect for driving, all the leaves have turned colour, the sky was blue and the sun was shinning. It was much better than the weather we had here for our son's visit. We are truly blessed here in Northwestern Ontario with all mountains, valleys and a variety of beautiful trees, especial the Maple tree.

When we got home a Halloween tote bag/mug rug swap parcel from Cathy in Barnesville, Ga was waiting for me. Wow what a wonderful surprise, so many gifts. The tote bag is awesome, a real Halloween treat. Cathy and I must have had the same thought, we were told to send 3 fat quarters, both of us sent pieces that were 42" wide, for me I thought that was more useful. Cathy sent me thread and a cookie cutter. I also received a book, Halloween food, fun and crafts, looks very intriguing. I love the mug rug, we are now making them a little bit bigger. Napkins and hankies are always useful, and we won't talk about the candies. Last but not least, I'm happy when I receive a card.

Thank you so much Cathy for all your great gifts.


My Aunt Pitty Pat's Swap are the best.

My Halloween Tote Bag/Mug rug Swap













The beautiful card I received from Cathy.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, is that adorable or what????

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right we truly live in a beautiful part of the world! I'm glad that you had such a lovely drive to the border and your swap items look great!!
    Thank you so much for the lovely visit this morning Betty your really do warm my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bunch of stuff from the swap. We love your parcels, Mom.

    ReplyDelete