Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011




May 2009 I bought a Husqvarnia Designer 1 from Diana at Patchworks. Since that time it's been sitting on the floor under my sewing table. June 2011, I bought Husqvarnia Sapphire 835, but I had so much trouble trying to sew with Mono Poly thread, I returned it to AceSewVac.com. It is a great company, they let me buy a different new machine with almost full credit for my Sapphire.

November 20, 2011 Heather took me to the border to pick up my Janome 7700.

So here is where I am now. I gave my sister my Pfaff, sold the Designer 1 to Karen, sent my Sapphire back and now I have Janome Horizon 7700




Husqvarnia Sapphire 835.





My Janome Horizon 7700, November 2011.







I made a cover for my Janome 7700 with a piece of scrap fabric.

1 comment:

  1. Betty I hope you are having a great time getting to know your new machine! It looks like a beauty!

    ReplyDelete