Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

Winter projects

A couple of years ago Sharon Zack and I were swap partners. She sent me three fat quarters.
I modified the pattern, p.s.0106 Charm Party Tote.

Here is the tote bag I made using Sharon fabrics on the oustside of the bag and the pockets in the lining.


















Two purses, one using Thimbleberries Charm package.
The second purse, I made fabric using scrap pieces from Nicole's skull fabrics and Calaveras Skulls, Skull Los Novios Mexican Wedding fabric.










I saw this pattern in "Quilt Magazine", Called "My Gardern Bag". Project designed by Sue Marsh, Fabric from Crystal's purchased a awhile back.






I used the Pattern, My Garden Bag, but I altered it. I found the gathering at top to thick to sew, and the opening too small, but I did like the appearence much better. Fabric from the Quilters Stash, again purchased a few years ago.






Two Placemats I made for the Shelter House.










Two Mug Rugs I made for Mary. They are scenes from the State of Minnesota.









A pillow case I made for Bill Nelson from a left over block from Bill Maki's Peanuts Quilt.







A Rug Mug. I made one for Bill and one Dr. Colquhoun.
Dr. Colguhoun retired on January 20, 2012 after 60 years. He was our doctor for over 50 years.
Bill will miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment