Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Quilts I made this summer.


 The Senior Class of The  University of British Columbia announces Kate Maki Graduating with the class of 2012 .
Kate is a nurse working in British Columbia. She is my beautiful Grand daughter. 

2010 Vancouver Winter  Olympics fabric.  Made for Kate Maki.


Fabrics from Heather, pattern, Thimble Blossom "Red Velvet". Designed by Camille Roskelley.
Nicole Maki gave me the pattern and I made the quilt for her. 

Fabrics by Alexander Henry, " Jardin de los Muertos".  Made for Jenna Maki.

Jenna visited Mexico Spring 2012. 


2 comments:

  1. You are such a beautiful and talented lady Betty! It is such a pleasure to have you as a friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy, I'm blessed to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete